but this not a program with rt809h or f64 ... how convert from UFPI to RT809H OR F64
Цитата: AhmedFakeh от 20 Сентября 2026, 07:13:27but this not a program with rt809h or f64 ... how convert from UFPI to RT809H OR F64 Здесь я разместил для вас конвертер, а также видео о том, как переименовывать файлы для RT809H. Вы также можете записывать их отдельно в каждый файл, не переименовывая их, выбрав каждый файл отдельно в настройках. Начинается сext_csdboot1boot2userи заканчивается на userhttps://files.fm/f/tcs2wccqbdr2qvq5https://files.fm/f/fx6dcp78mhq2wzphThank you, my friend.I have a problem with that motherboard: unfortunately, the eMMC chip is dead, and I cannot extract the RPMB file from it to write onto a new chip.I have already written the data using a programmer, but the device remains stuck with a solid red light. The original fault with the motherboard was that it was stuck on the logo screen.Do you have a solution? The only firmware available online is the one attached for Skyworth.
Цитата: florintv от 22 Сентября 2026, 21:22:37Цитата: AhmedFakeh от 20 Сентября 2026, 07:13:27but this not a program with rt809h or f64 ... how convert from UFPI to RT809H OR F64 Здесь я разместил для вас конвертер, а также видео о том, как переименовывать файлы для RT809H. Вы также можете записывать их отдельно в каждый файл, не переименовывая их, выбрав каждый файл отдельно в настройках. Начинается сext_csdboot1boot2userи заканчивается на userhttps://files.fm/f/tcs2wccqbdr2qvq5https://files.fm/f/fx6dcp78mhq2wzphThank you, my friend.I have a problem with that motherboard: unfortunately, the eMMC chip is dead, and I cannot extract the RPMB file from it to write onto a new chip.I have already written the data using a programmer, but the device remains stuck with a solid red light. The original fault with the motherboard was that it was stuck on the logo screen.Do you have a solution? The only firmware available online is the one attached for Skyworth.
Цитата: AhmedFakeh от 22 Сентября 2026, 23:54:39Цитата: florintv от 22 Сентября 2026, 21:22:37Цитата: AhmedFakeh от 20 Сентября 2026, 07:13:27but this not a program with rt809h or f64 ... how convert from UFPI to RT809H OR F64 Здесь я разместил для вас конвертер, а также видео о том, как переименовывать файлы для RT809H. Вы также можете записывать их отдельно в каждый файл, не переименовывая их, выбрав каждый файл отдельно в настройках. Начинается сext_csdboot1boot2userи заканчивается на userhttps://files.fm/f/tcs2wccqbdr2qvq5https://files.fm/f/fx6dcp78mhq2wzphThank you, my friend.I have a problem with that motherboard: unfortunately, the eMMC chip is dead, and I cannot extract the RPMB file from it to write onto a new chip.I have already written the data using a programmer, but the device remains stuck with a solid red light. The original fault with the motherboard was that it was stuck on the logo screen.Do you have a solution? The only firmware available online is the one attached for Skyworth.RPMB записывается процессором, вы к нему не имеете никакого отношения. Если он не работает, значит, дамп некорректен.Is there any issue with switching to firmware from a different manufacturer for the same motherboard if the original manufacturer's firmware is unavailable?